Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Decoupage Frame

It's not very often that I decoupage something
that's not a Character. Tonight was exciting!
I found this frame a few weeks ago at a thrift store and haven't been able to decide what to do with it. I actually have 2 of these frames. So first, I spray painted it black.
 Then, I got inspired by some of my dollar
spot Target scrapbook paper.
Now I'm stuck again and can't quite decide what do with it. So....please tell me what you think. I was thinking of putting a vinyl image in the middle or words....not sure. 
Please leave me a comment with your ideas!!

Here are some upclose photos of the paper.
It has some glitter in it too, love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting halloween stuff ready too. I used a little frame to make a "countdown to candy" and on the inside added cute halloween paper with a magnet behind it. I then made cards that can stick to it with numbers counting down. Another idea is to cut out a silhouette for the inside...that could be cute! Love the paper...I'll have to check out the Target dollar section.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...