Friday, September 17, 2010

Spooky Banner

Here is my Spooky Banner for Halloween that
 I made tonight! It was super easy and I love it!
 I used paper from Target's Dollar Spot and some black cardstock I already had. The ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink. The paper has a swirl pattern with glitter mixed in. Until about a year ago I hadn't tried the paper from Target's Dollar Spot, it comes 8 for $1.00. It's super thin but soooo cute and really works great for any project I am doing. I even decoupaged with it (you will see that later) and it held up.



I used my Cricut to make this banner with the
 George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.
This could easily be made without a Cricut though.
Find a circular shape in your home and use it for
your circles. Print out the letters on your
computer, cut them out, put it together and your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...