Monday, March 21, 2011

Cricut 101: Lesson 2


Okay so now that we know what tools we need for our Cricut machine, let's go over how to use it!

The very first thing you are going to want to do is go to Obsessed with Scrapbooking and print their handy dandy settings table. Trust me on this, it's a life saver! 

Next, watch THIS video from http://www.scrapbook.tv/ that teaches you how to load and unload your paper. Under the video there are steps as well with photos and more instruction which is very useful! I tried to make you a video of all of this but it didn't work out so well, technical difficulties :)

Once you learn to unload and load your paper, you will want to watch the videos below that I made for you using the cartridge "Create A Critter". I also go over the different buttons on the keypad. It's a little blurry, so I am putting a link below to an excellent website that goes over the buttons in much more detail.

Oh and just a warning, this was my first time doing videos! Yikes! I had no idea I had such a silly voice :)


Excellent article by Scrapbook.com

Thank you for the huge response to my first Cricut 1o1 lesson, I hope this one helped as well! Please let me know if you have any questions or what you would like me to go over in the future. Cricut 101: Lesson 3 will be going over cartridges and I will post that next week. 

P.S. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! auntielolocrafts at gmail dot com. Seriously I want everyone to enjoy their Cricut's as much as I have enjoyed mine :) 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Great JOB! I really enjoyed your videos. I have so much to learn. I am so glad I found your blog.
    Can't wait for lesson 3. Have a great day!
    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks foe the info, I learned so much. I am your newest follower! Come visit my blog when you get a minute.

    Carlee,
    ladybirdln.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very well detailed tutorial.. thanks for sharing.
    love
    hani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now following you! I got a cricut for Christmas and have not done a thing with it yet!
    (honestly, I'm not even sure where to begin!)

    Andrea
    www.addicted2tutes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming to you from Making the World Cuter...super cute blog!! New follower btw--connie, measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great lesson! Can you believe I don't know how to use the cartridges! I only use SCAL to create and cut. Can't wait for lesson #3!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...