Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Prints Wednesday!

Aren't free prints the greatest? I just never get tired of them. Here's the latest and greatest that I have found :)

Eighteen25 always has a great free print for us! This one is for Teacher Appreciation Week.

I have always loved this quote from Majorie Pay Hinckley. Ladybird Ln. made it into a perfect print for Mother's Day!

Living Locurto made 3 different business cards for us to personalize and print off! Love them!

Thirty Handmade Days made us this gorgeous print with such an important message!

Did I miss one of your favorites from this week? Email me and I'll feature it next week.
auntielolocrafts at gmail dot com

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, I just love Auntie Lolo's Crafts!

    Carlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...