Friday, April 22, 2011

Love this! Easter Craft's Edition


I have loved looking at everyone's Easter Crafts this year all around blogland. Since there are so many I love, I thought I would have a special "Love this! Easter Craft's Edition". Tomorrow we will have a special Free Printables Easter Edition as well.
How sweet is this Felt Bunny from Craft, Interrupted?! Adorable!
MaryJanes and Galoshes made this super cute bunny headband and gives us a tutorial!

I love these yarn carrots from Homework
 What a cute idea from Eighteen 25?! And easy, I really like easy! :)
Can you believe this bunny was made out of a glove?! Yep! And Sarahndipities gives us a tutorial.

Images from Heather M, made this grassy cupcake wrapper SVG and is sharing it for free!
Girl in the Air (one of my new fav. blogs!) made this floppy bunny hat that is just too cute! And she gives us the pattern! Now if I only had some crocheting skills....Nope, none. :)

A Lemon Squeezy Home made these ADORABLE little lambs! She found the tutorial over at Purl Bee.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm your new follower. so glad I found your blog. I had typed in on google Easter decorations, He is risen...and your blog popped up with your free printable. So I wanted you to know I put a link up on my post for tomorrow to come over here and visit you and get the printable! I love your blog it is wonderful. I will be back for more visiting too!
    Blessings, and have a wonderful
    blessed Easter.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...