Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mother's Day Sign

I have really enjoyed making wood signs lately.
I thought it would be fun to make one for Mother's Day !
I searched and searched for quotes and finally asked my facebook friends for their favorites. My friend
 Meleah came to my rescue with this,

 "A Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible" ~Marion C. Garretty

I had to shorten it though for it to go on my sign.
Here is the result....
I am really digging this color right now and I might be obsessed with fabric rosettes so of course I had to add a few of those :)

I am adding this project to these link parties
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Really cute sign. I like the quote you picked out. Super true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- love the letters (and the saying)! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I found your blog from the sugar bee blog party. I am one of your newest followers and I'd love if you'd follow back!

    Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sign is so cute and sweet! I'd love for you to drop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuesday-to-do-8-and-7-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...