Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Five Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I went to Georgia
 (5 hrs away) to my sister's house for my nieces 5th birthday party and 1st dance recital! It was so much fun and I can't wait to post photos of her ballerina party. Here's a photo of Annalee and I after her Dance Recital.....
And without further ado, here's this weeks top 5!

1) Speaking of birthday parties, here is a super cute Paper Doll Party from Three Pixie Lane 
2) This memory game is so cute and would be such a great gift! See the tutorial at Dandee
3) Unplggd has a "craft" anyone can do! Labeling your cords with bread ties!! So smart!!
4) This emergency clutch from Eighteen25 made out of a pot holder is so smart and cute!
5) Going on a vacation this summer or just need entertainment for the kids in the car? Make a road trip travel tray from Somewhat Simple. Genius!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...