Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love this Tuesday!

I'm baaaaack :) 
And I brought some awesome Christmas posts with me! You still have lots of time to make fun Christmas crafts and here are some ideas to get you started...

I LOOOOOOVE this wooden nativity from Ginger Snap Crafts. It's easy to do and she gives us a tutorial! 
Look how cute these Christmas Critters are from Kiki Creates! They are made from toilet paper rolls and Kiki teaches us how. She rocks my world. I'm convinced that Kiki gets 5 extra hours in the day that she isn't tell us about ;)
I bought tons of these little trees back in October when they first put them out at the Dollar Tree, thanks to It's Overflowing, I know exactly what to do with them! So cute!
Wow this is an impressive Advent Calendar! Family Ever After shares how to make it on Sugar Bee Crafts
These fabric wrapped trees from Landee See, Landee Do are gorgeous and I have been wanting to make some for a year now :) I even bought the Styrofoam trees from the Dollar Tree (wayyyy cheaper than the craft stores).  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. nice craft. Now you can use this business directory yellow pages to promote wood crafts import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...