Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love this Tuesday!

I have SO many cute Valentine's ideas to share!!
 Are y'all ready?! 

Que Linda gives an awesome tutorial on how to make this gorgeous LOVE art out of nails and string! 
Delicate Construction made this heart out of molding! And she gives us a tutorial to make our own, love that!
I love simple, inexpensive ideas like this one from Better Homes & Gardens
Cutest Valentine's ideas EVER for Boys! Jacolyn Murphy made a few different versions she shares with us.
These apothecary jars from Uncommon are so dang adorable!
These felt bookmarks are so cute from Holiday Crafts and Creations. Great tutorial too!
Have I mentioned how much I love simple, clean looking crafts? I especially love this one from The Diary of Dave's Wife
Oh Mr. Darcy! I love this project from Oopsey Daisy
Brown Paper Packages shows us her super cute door and wreath. I love that she changes the vinyl on her door out every season, I have never thought of that!
Felt on cards? I am SO there! Love these from UCreate and you have to see the birthday cards she made too!!
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...